RACE DAY: DECEMBER 14, 2019
Your registration includes the following:
- A free pair of Elf Ears, or Reindeer Antlers, or a Santa Cap to Run in on race day!
- A free photo with you and Santa after the race in his sled from the North Pole! Want a friends shot? Sure!
- An rare opportunity to visit with one of most incredible ultra runners in history, Mr. Dean Karnazes!
- Time allowing, a free photo at the pre-race packet pick up or post race festival with Mr, Dean Karnazes.
- An opportunity to run in and witness the state 5K championship race for RRCA at this venue!
- A custom Race Day T-Shirt. (folks love them so much they run in them on the day of the event).
- When you come across the finish line, probably one of the coolest finishers medals you have ever laid eyes on.
- Sponsor items especially designed to increase your race day enjoyment.
- Access to the post race festival area where our sponsors and local vendors will have even more give-aways for you.
- A free post race massage at the cool-down tent. (If it is as popular as last year, you might have to wait a few minutes in line).
- Photos taken of you along the course and at the festival area. (some will be free and some will come with the option to purchase).
- A great post race experience in a city that knows local, knows how to engage its customers, and a race staff that care about you, the Runner!
Registration will increase monthly between March 1 – Dec 13 2019
Kids 1K Fun Price Increments each month starting March 1, 2019 = $20 / $21 / $22 / $23 / $24 / $25 / $26 / $27 / $28
5K Price Increments each month starting March 1, 2019 = $40 / $43 / $46 / $49 / $52 / $55 / $60 / $65 / $70
10K Price Increments each month starting March 1, 2019 = $55 / $58 / $61 / $64 / $67 / $70 / $75 / $80 / $85
Half Marathon Price Increments each month starting March 1, 2019 = $60 / $63 / $66 / $69 / $72 / $85 / $95 / $105 / $115
13.1 Relay Price increments each month starting March 1, 2019 = $102 / $105 / $108 / $111 / $114 / $130 / $140 / $150 / $157
1. Runners have the option of having their bib mailed to them 2 weeks before the event.
2. Mailing bibs alleviates scheduling hassles.
3. No refunds are allowed after you have registered.